The Government agencies especially LASEMA who came for rescue were ill prepared hence their attempt to paint a picture that the church collapsed as a result of structural failure.
1. The LASEMA did not bring a single ambulance for rescue. One wonder how it intended to move both injured and dead from the crash site.
2. All the ambulances seen at the seen of rescue about 12 Nos Brand New were provided by the Synagogue Church.
- How on earth would an agency of government that claimed to have been tutored in acts of rescue would visit a site of collapsed six storey building without a crane except with portable disc driver for cutting concrete and mere electric steel reinforcement cutter.
- As a volunteer rescuer I was at the site the day the Governor of Lagos visited the site. After the Departure of the Governor I was not contort able with the manner LASEMA were operating the earth excavators which were engaged in scooping the debris. I approached the LASEMA man with tribal marks and expressed my fear that the excavator is likely to damage bodies and some survivors could be killed by the equipment. He responded that it was not likely any one would be found alive, this was on Sunday by just 48 hours after building collapse.
- Barely some 10 minutes after my discussion with him the excarvator dismembered a body of the victim, in less than another 10 minutes another body was dismembered. In less than 30 minutes after my discussion a survivor was found.
- We have seen instances of rescue operations in foreign TV lasted weeks and survivors found.
- The LASEMA had played to the gallery on the first day the building collapsed by contradicting its self in less than 24 hours. On a channel television the same LASEMA rep said the building was initially 2 storey converted to 4storey. In another interview the same man said it was 2 storey converted to 6-storey. The issue is LASEMA is not a professional agency saddled with determining cause of building collapse. The staff of LASEMA seems to be out to play a script hence is attempt to dwel in area beyond his competence. The cause of building collapse is not determine the manner he attempted to do
- As for the attention given by CNN and Aljezera that would be from journalists who have erroneously constituted themselves to be agent of satan by conforming with domestic campaign against the church.
- What ever the lagos government and its agents have to say can not erase the fact that the aircraft that hovered severally around the building and that also visited the church mountain some 20 km away was a military aircraft. The civil aviation authority has owned up that it was a military plane and it does not have mandate to know its mission. But the civil aviation agency previously told Nigerians the plane was a training aircraft. For goodness sake why would an aircraft train in a densely populated area. We know that military train site for in Nigeria is located in Makurdi in Benue State, Kaduna. It is obvious the authorities are up for consealling the truth. We all know the aircraft in question is not a training plane it is a C130 aircraft a big operational plane with capacity to carry lethal devices. It is also used as military transport plane. It has a total of 4 propellers, two on each side.
The Nigeria Government and cohorts should explain why a C130 plane should hoovered around a six storey building, which is the tallest building in the area. If the aircraft wanted space to hover one would expect it to do so around one storey or two storey building in the area and not around a six storey building. Looking through the horizon of clips taken the vast space seen with no building standing in view would have been appropriate place for the plane and not around the tallest building in the area.
- It is a common fact the military plane in the like of C130 installed with device has lethal capacity to bring down moving and stationary targets
We repeat unequivocally the SCOAN building was brought down by device which mostly find application in military operations. The Nigeria Miliatry must have explanation to make to the world