TB Joshua Church Nigeria | tbjfansuk.wordpress.com
I was so pleased when l came across a comment left by an ‘anti SCOAN’ group on article posted by a TB Joshua supporter, who in their opinion described TB Joshua as the ‘reigning Messiah’ because of what they have witnessed God doing through Prophet TB Joshua of the Synagogue Church of all Nations, Lagos. But we disagree with them referring to TB Joshua as the reigning Messiah because TB Joshua himself had said many time” No matter how much miracles, healing, deliverances, blessing etc God does through me, l CANNOT call myself God, but I am only a servant”.
A group of individuals whom has for the past couple of years come together to form a blog launching strong attacks on TB Joshua and his ministry have described him with some strong words especially Edmund Nii Ayiku Amartey
Another regular commenter whom has also used strong words against TB Joshua wrote:
TB Joshua has gift of knowledge that allowed him to know secrets of the people’s hearts from God’s perspective. God uses him in other areas like healings, teachings and financial support. But TB Joshua is not a Messiah or the Messiah. He is not a Christ or the Christ, because there is only one Christ and Messiah Jesus of Nazareth. TB Joshua is not a God or the God. He is a man who was born again, his sins where forgiven, he is called by God to prophetic ministry and that is it. He was born in a small village and an uneducated person but he has gifts from the Holy Spirit. His English is not as smooth and compelling like ‘other’. He forgets many atimes a letter “s” in the third person of conjugation grammar when he speaks in English. He has a wife. With her, he is one body and he has kids. Let’s be honest and see him in the truth. Let’s make him who he is in the Lord. Honour him but worship only Jesus Christ. Listen to him but believe only Jesus. TB Joshua loves everyone but trusts only God. TB Joshua has been allowed by God to be persecuted in order to make him humble and not to destroy his big ministry by pride and thinking about himself too high. If you would begin to call him a Messiah or write such articles you will try to lead him into temptation to think about himself what he is not.
This tells us these bloggers know that TB Joshua is of God, in their own words:
- TB Joshua has gift of knowledge that allowed him to know secrets of the people’s hearts from God’s perspective. If in your own words have this to say, why then condemn the prophetic ministry of TB Joshua so much, recording, cutting and pasting subversive articles to ridicule him?
- God uses him in other areas like healings, teachings and support to the needy and less privileged in society at large irrespective of religion, race or creed. Another confession they made is that TB Joshua is used by God in the area like healing, teaching and financial support. If that is the case then, you need to correct all your postings and possibly remove all the vulgar comments your readers have left on your post.
- He is a man who was born again, his sins where forgiven, he has been called by God to establish the prophetic ministry and that is it. TB Joshua is who God says he is and doing what God has sent him to come and do. Are you doing what God has asked you to do?
- He was born in the village and he is uneducated person but he has gifts from the Holy Spirit. Why then, do you call him anti Christ if you know he has the gift of the Holy Spirit?
- His English is not smooth-tongue. God chooses as He wills. We thank God that TB Joshua has become a useful tool in the hand of God.
- He has a wife. With her he is one body and he has kids. Let’s be honest and see him in the truth. Let’s make him who he is in the Lord. Thank for realising that.
- TB Joshua was allowed by God to be persecuted in order to be humble and not to destroy his big ministry by pride and thinking about himself too highly. God is always one step ahead. Where GOD guides He provides
Right from the beginning of the ministry of this Prophet, he said something that convinced me that he is truly of God. “No matter what you may do today, l would like you to ask God who is TB Joshua?” I knew TB Joshua at the age of 29 going 30, today he is 50 years, HAPPY BIRTHDAY !
Throughout the 21 years I have known TB Joshua he has faced so many challenges:
- I was with him when the mega Pastors in Nigeria ganged up against him and arranged for the NDLA to get him arrested.
- Many people were caught dropping copse outside his Ikotun Egbe Church and when questioned , they confessed they were sent by Rev. Chris Okotie and others to incriminate TB Joshua.
- Kanu Nwakwo was at the SCOAN when he came for healing when he had a heart problem, but after his healing he was convinced by the mega Pastors to deny ever been to the SCOAN and that he had an operation in Italy. TB Joshua please release the videos please!
- These same Pastors went to the Lagos State Teaching Hospital to pay a woman whose womb had been removed through operation after she had been blessed with quadruplets asking her to deny ever coming to the SCOAN